Friday, March 10, 2006

Love my job

Oh...it feels so wonderful when one gets a good job that one is looking out for since quite sometime. After years of patience to build the required work experience, it finally happens.

I love my new job and so far I can safely say its the best phase of my life.Touchwood! Everything at work is perfect to the T. My job requires me to meet several people all day long for different projects and the best part is am involved in crucial decision making process, that very often provides many others to thus get recruited in my company. And that makes me feel so satisfied.
I am loving it.

So am going to enjoy my weekend and you all enjoy it too:) )

4 Comments:

At 20:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touchwood.

Congrats for new job.....

Best Wishes
Nidhi

 
At 10:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good going. must feel fullfiling at the end of the day. goody luck

 
At 21:23, Blogger Anushka said...

Thanks buddies...am loving it.
take care

 
At 00:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for new job!!!
enjoy n have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home